As a non-profit organization, Gold Coast Railroad Museum relies on and greatly appreciates donations of all kinds. There is no donation too big or small. We also gladly accept in-kind donations for our museum shop, exhibition spaces, and offices.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price
of your eligible AmazonSmile
Gold Coast Railroad Museum
whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Bring your donations to the Museum.
bag-less vacuum cleaners, artificial trees,
and holiday decorations
Thank you for all of your generous donations! We are grateful for all of your help. If you are interested in donating, then please click the link below where you will find a list of how you can help.
Utility vehicle (golf cart/small truck, etc.)
(2) golf carts (for staff transport on our 50 acres)
(6) outdoor umbrellas/stands for our deck seating area (umbrellas could be mounted on railings)
Shelving for storage
Retail display/cashier units for Museum Store
Shelving: As we re-purpose our Admin Building to our "curatorial office,"
Programmable thermostat: Climate control for items stored in the "curatorial office."
(20) Sets of bed linen (any size-- TWIN is best) to be used in our sleepers & "Silver Crescent" bedrooms.
"GO PRO" camera system: To be used in videos promoting GCRM in social media etc.
Please come by the Museum and drop them off at the Museum Store. As always, we appreciate your donations!
Adopt a Project
Our rail equipment is missing windows and need to be replaced to keep the rail cars dry and preserved.
• The wooden caboose that we use in operations needs some fixing up including wood siding and paint.
• Rail equipment needs to be washed/waxed.
• We need painters / mechanics / electricians / plumbers / body work on a variety of equipment.
NEH Conservation Grant
Our thank you to Michael Hall for securing this NEH grant for GCRM
• Lateral flat drawer file cabinets
• Window unit air conditioner(s)
• Work tables
• Corporate/group project: Caboose out front with the banner need stabilization.
• Display equipment needs to be "washed & waxed."
• We are in need of vacuuming, display equipment, window cleaning and replacing light bulbs once per month.
**Not covered under grant budget
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free within the State. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.
License #: CH48019